SOCIAL WORKERS / PSYCHOLOGISTS / COUNSELLORS
Connections Counselling WA is a not for profit organization committed to delivering a professional counselling service. We are expanding our services and now seek Psychologists, Social Workers and Counsellors with a degree and minimum of 3 years Post Graduate for the following position:
- To provide counselling to individuals, couples and families.
About Connections Counselling WA:
Connections Counselling WA is a professional, confidential service with the aim to promote the emotional, relational, psychological and spiritual well -being of people through the provision of Christ centered counseling and psychological services.
You will enjoy a supportive environment, flexible working arrangements and professional development.
PERMANENT PART-TIME Professional Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Permanent Part Time Professional Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to join the team at Connections Counseling WA for 20hours per week.
PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE:
This is a part time job share role to provide reception and administrative services to the Manager, Counselors and clients. It involves; making appointments, record keeping, meeting coordination, document and accounting reports management, working within a Christian environment.
The successful candidate will contribute to the following duties:
- All receptionist duties, especially maintaining a sensitive approach to new client intake
- General administrative duties
- Assisting with marketing, community research and holding responsibility for company website
- Assisting the Manager with office duties
- Data entry
- Produce documents, proof read and modify documents, briefing papers, reports, presentations and handling sensitive and confidential information
- Coordinating events and meetings
We are looking for someone who has:
- The ability to listen and respond appropriately, along with verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task with organizational skills
- Confidence using Microsoft Office Suite and other standard business software programs
- Minimum 4 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in a counseling or medical health environment
- Strong Christian values and Christian ethos
- Certificate IV in Office Management or equivalent working experience
ADDITIONAL NOTES TO ALL JOB APPLICANTS:
Connections Counselling WA is committed to protecting your privacy. Your information remains confidential at all times and will not be disclosed to any other parties without your prior consent.
Applications for this position can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information regarding the position, application process or job description please contact Lyn Varty at 0484 618 578 or via email above.