Hope Alive Group Therapy – Noranda
Date(s) - 02/03/2020
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Hope Alive group therapy is specifically designed to treat men and women impacted by childhood neglect, abuse and /or unresolved pregnancy/infant loss including abortion grief.
Hope Alive is an in-depth program where participants can gain understanding, discover why they do the things they do, learn new skills and develop new behaviours enabling growth and change.
Can you identify with any of the following:
- feel depressed?
- feel dispirited?
- cry for no apparent reason?
- feel lonely?
- feel rejected?
- feel life has no meaning?
- have disturbing dreams?
- feel abandoned?
- feel you have no right to be alive?
- feel neglected?
- feel tragedies are repeated in your life?
- feel discouraged?
- have uncontrollable feelings of rage and anger
- feel afraid of commitment?
- feel afraid to love or be loved
Benefits of Hope Alive Group Therapy
Hope Alive treatment is available to anyone who is in need of it, is open to knowing and growing, and is able to tolerate the pain of the process.
New Insights gained:
- Dealing with resistances to knowing and growing
- Gaining insight from re-enactment of unresolved conflicts
Learning new behaviours including:
- Dealing with anger
- Dealing with manipulation
- How to trace triggers
- Taking responsibility
- Dealing with guilt
- Parenting Skills
- Learn how to grieve
If you are interested in Hope Alive Group Therapy, please ring 0499 042 551 to arrange a 1 hour free consultation.