- Professional Development
- Individual Supervision/Group Supervision
- Group Training in Biblical Counselling Skills
- Click here to register for upcoming events
Connections Counselling WA facilitates professional development workshops throughout the year. Please see our calendar for upcoming events.
Individual and Group Supervision
Connections Counselling WA provides individual and group supervision. If you would like to have individual supervision with one of our experienced supervisors please ring 0499 042 551.
Throughout the year we facilitate closed group supervision, if you are interested in joining a group supervision please ring 0499 042 551
Group Training in Biblical Counselling Skills
Everyone will contribute and experience the group as both client and as counsellor. Everyone will have the opportunity to counsel and be counseled, to learn equally.
The teaching/ learning curriculum content will be delivered entirely ‘live’. For example:
- a map of how health and disorders are created, maintained and repaired
- a map of how to get from A to B to C to Z in a session/ relationship,
- a map of how our questions, troubles, skills and blind spots all function as one
- how does the gospel address the realm of mental health and damage?
All these will be delivered as training-by-counseling rather than lecture –
entirely interactive, collaborative, experiential.
- you will leave with much more effective maps of the human soul (especially your own)
- direct experiences of effective counselling
- most importantly, a personal increased capacity for wholesome intimate relationship