- Maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy, exercising and abstaining from drugs or alcohol.
- Learn about your condition, what it is, why it happens – be informed.
- Check out different support groups and online forums.
- Relax – train yourself (or get training) on how to relax.
- Seek support from family and friends – reach out.
If you have felt hopeless, that there was nothing that could be done to help your depression, I hope you find this encouraging. And for more information, check out Beyond Blue – A fantastic online forum for depression with many support options, information, tips and support.
Have a blessed day.